Selfies are an alternative of asking someone to take a photo of you or your group of friends. As people have confidence in their faces, most post their photos on social medias. I, myself, do take a lot of selfies with my friends and family and post it mainly on instagram. It is a pretty simple thing to do as you just need to focus the front camera of your phone to your face and find the angle that fits you the most.
The right camera angle, lighting, outfits and sometimes make-up are really important to teenagers in our generation. People tend to post selfies at the parties with their friends or family. In order for everyone to be in the photo, the use the newly invented device, called a selfie stick. A selfie stick is used to have a wider perspective of the view and are typically extensible and adjustable. I do personally have a selfie stick that my mom got in the Philippines. I’ve had it for 3 months now and it was really useful. I have witnessed many people use it before especially in significant events or areas, dozens of friends and tourists expands the stick up in the sky to have a better view of the scenery with them in it.
The popularity of taking selfies are rising, more and more people are getting confident and it actually helps their self-esteems rise up, but others gets too confident that others noticed that they take way too much selfies. I do not think they need to prevent people from using selfie sticks, as long as they use it cooperatively and safely. I have never witnessed someone got in danger because of a selfie stick. And besides, the whole squad can fit in one photo if you use a selfie stick!
No comments:
Post a Comment